When is the show on?
- Friday & Saturday the 27th and 28th of April.
And when is it open?
- Friday 10am-10pm, Saturday 9am-10pm
What entertainment do you have this year?
- The ever popular axemen will wow you with their Woodchop
- Pat the adorable Alpaca outside the Exhibition Hall.
- Colour-in competition in the Norm Jordan Pavilion
- Coffs Coast Ute Show from midday Saturday including the best feral, best 4WD, best tradie ute, most flags and a celestial appearance by a ute from a galaxy far, far away.
- C.ex Sky Show Spectacular 8pm
- Demolition Derby immediately afterwards
What is in the Exhibition Hall this year?
- We have the theme Thank-you to the Troops in the schools’ display in the Exhibition Hall. There will be hand-made cards with individual messages to troops thanking them for the work they do keeping us and our country safe will be sent to deployed troops. This will be displayed in the Exhibition Hall 10am-8pm Friday, 9am-8pm Sat.
- The Coffs Coast District Cake & Sugar Artists encourage kids to try their hand at cake decorating in the Exhibition Hall.
- The Coffs Harbour Spinners and Weavers group will have some interactive fun for kids in the Exhibition Hall
- You can still get entries in for the Exhibition Hall including cake decorating, china painting, cooking, craft work, flowers, home brew, knitting, photography. There is even a Thermomix competition this year and as always there is a kids section for a lot of those categories.
And the Bailey Centre Liberty Scone Competition is a bit different this year?
- The Great Bailey Centre Liberty Scone Competition 1st prize $500. Drop off plain scones Saturday 9:30-10:30 at the Exhibition Hall and the winner will be announced at the Grand Parade.
What can the kids do?
- Healthy Harold will be along with fun & games at the Life Education van on The Green.
- The ever-popular Animal Nursery will be on The Green until 8pm on both nights for petting & feeding.
- Steve McEwan’s Reptile World will be on The Green all day & night Saturday
- Take a Hay-ride around the Show behind Farmer Robert’s vintage tractor
- Face painting
- The Tabatinga Stage with Tabitha & friends
- he Tabatinga Jumping Castle
- Bubble Buzz inflatable balls for kids to roll around The Green in.
- Pony rides on The Green for toddlers to 12yrs.
- The Paw Prints Passport Trail
What is there for animal lovers?
- See the cock-a-doodle-doing prize-winning chooks, ducks & geese in the Poultry Pavilion
- The Cattle arena will be the place to see our district’s best exhibits
- Show Jumping, Breed & Riding classes along with the majestic Heavy Horses in working classes.
What has Sideshow alley got for us?
- The Showmen’s Guild Rides & Dodgems, Sideshows, Dagwood Dogs, Fairy Floss & all the fun of the fair
- Show Bags with a myriad of treats from Bertie Beatle to Barbie
- All ages can ride the Mechanical Bull. Could you last 8 seconds?
What else is at the show?
- Land Rover will have the interactive Terrapod display outside the exhibition hall. Free 4WD ride experiences for whole family.
- The excitement of Model Trains and a huge working display of towns & railway stations will be brought to the Show courtesy of the Coffs Harbour Railway Modellers
- The Mid North Coast Machinery Restorers will have their historic farm machinery & vehicles on The Green
- The Art Gallery will highlight classic exhibits along with the contemporary computer generated exhibits.
- Mower Racing will be in full flight in the Beckett Arena plus demo racing in the main arena under lights
- Wholesome & affordable food in the Ladies Auxiliary canteens
- Exciting & exotic foods from the visiting food vendors
How much are tickets?
- Adults $15 (16 years)
- Child 10 (3-15)
- Aged pension $10
- Family day pass (2 adults 2 kids 15 years and under) $35